A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joel Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Emergency Physicians.