A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joel Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Ophthalmology near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Ophthalmologists.