A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joel Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Ophthalmology near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Ophthalmologists.