A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wright, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Wright MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wright practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons and Tampa Radiologists.