A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jacobsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jacobsohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jacobsohn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsohn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jacobsohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- City of Hope National Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Jacobsohn MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Jacobsohn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jacobsohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Jacobsohn practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.