A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jamerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamerson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jamerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jamerson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Jamerson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jamerson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Jamerson practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.