Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Jeffers
Dr. Kenneth Jeffers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Loxahatchee, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Jeffers is affiliated with Broward General Medical Center, West Boca Medical Center and Palms West Hospital. Dr. Jeffers has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Jeffers has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Kenneth Jeffers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Michael Ruddy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Joel Rush
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Brian Cross
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi20