Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Jensen Jr
Dr. Kenneth Jensen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Washington, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jensen is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital and St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Jensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Jensen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Jensen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Washington, WI.
Dr. Douglas Mcmanus
Port Washington, WI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Ashwini Gundelly
Port Washington, WI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Thomas Puetz
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Port Washington, WI 0.01 mi27