Dr. Kenneth Jesser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 7th, 2015
Not a recommended physician
I went to Kenneth Jesser to cure my varicose veins. I have been to several doctors who have successfully treated me before, but when I moved to the desert I needed a new doctor. I was expecting a simple saline injection treatment. When he walked into the room, he was cold and unfriendly. He rammed the needle into my leg and shook it around like he was scrambling an egg. I am 84 years old and now have severe nerve damage in my left leg which causes excruciating pain to the point where at times I cannot walk and now I have to go to a neurologist for treatment. My daughter-in-law is looking for a doctor to treat her varicose veins and I would never recommend Dr. Jesser to her or anyone else.

January 19th, 2014
Would never recommend this Dr. to anyone! He left me with horrible results and tried to correct it himself and after 3 tries with no corrections, he said that he needed to start charging me if I want him to keep trying! Really, you did this to me and you want me to pay you more? I have had 3 corrective surgeries from another plastic surgeon trying to correct the damage he did to me!