A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jobson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jobson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Owens Jobson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth O. Jobson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jobson practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.