Dr. Kenneth Joel MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Roswell, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016
He pushes expensive procedures that don't work. He is rude and insulting. His attitude is arrogant and intimidating. The way he spoke to me was inappropriate for a doctor. Came highly recommended and I will NEVER recommend him to anyone. He isn't about treating patients he about getting as much money as possible on what procedures he knowingly tells may or may not work "we just have to try them over and over". Not me

April 17th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Joel for about 5 years now and before I came I had to stop working which doing nails is my passion. I won't go into my personal reasons why I am a patient but i will say my MRI reports are 5 pages long. From day one I have had nothing but incredible care from him and his staff as well . I live 50 miles from his office but I would not trust anyone else on my spine or neck!! Dr Joel is the lead doctor for it is his practice. He is the director of North Fulton Pain Spine Center. After a few treatments from him I slowly went back to work and now i not only work full time I am a partner in the salon. I have a daughter that plays travel softball fastpitch and I am one of the asst coaches. I also speedskate when I have time for that was my life for about 20 yrs. I could have never accomplished all this without Dr Joel.

September 25th, 2013
Compassionate, great care
I've been seeing Dr. Joel, Dr. Wada and Dr.D for years due to a sports related herniated disc injury. I recently changed insurance companies and opted to pay "out of network" costs to stay with this competent group of doctors. They are looking for real solutions to get to the root (pun) of the pain rather than mask it. After surgery, and many hard days of work with Phyisical Therapy--I'm back to playing my favorite sports again. Kudus to Dr. Joel and his team!! PS-You might have a longer wait time than other doctors, but he'll take his time with you and you know you're not just a number. I do feel that they legitimately care! Office staff is very prompt and friendly--we don't see that kind of service very often in the field of medicine.

August 10th, 2012
Great Doctor! Wait time too long
I think Doctor Joel is an excellent doctor, very compassionate and takes the time to listen thoroughly to his patients. Because of that the wait time is usually long, sometimes close to an hour, but it is because he doesn't rush any of his patients. While that can be annoying it makes you feel better knowing the wait is because he is taking the proper time with someone else. I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever had and highly recommend him.

June 6th, 2011
I WOULDN'T GO TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR FOR MY CRUSHED DISC AND NERVE NEAR THEM PROBLEM,AND I NOW LIVE OVER 100 MILES AWAY NOW!!!HE IS KIND, PATIENT, ,HE TOTALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. HIS STAFF REALLY ADMIRE HIM. AND I DO TOO!!!!!

June 24th, 2017