Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Johnson
Dr. Kenneth Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Johnson has the following 5 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ari Cedars
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Karen Klatte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi20