A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jongsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jongsma, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jongsma graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Jongsma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Jongsma DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jongsma practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jongsma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jongsma practices Anesthesiology near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Anesthesiologists.