Dr. Kenneth Judson Jr DO Patient Reviews

September 10th, 2015
Absolutely hands down the best doctor I have seen. Takes the time and looks at your records. I remembered a detail from a record from long ago on the way out of the office that I failed to mention. He was in the reception office so I mentioned it. He opened my chart and referred to the record in it quoting it immediately. He was already aware of it even though I forgot to mention it. He is very kind and helpful. Has a good sense of humor too.

August 27th, 2015
Awesome dr
Had to have my icd upgraded and surgery was canceled the first time cause other dr didn't tell what was going . After word he made some calls got things taken care of for me icd replaced now and everything is great very good dr

January 16th, 2014
Best. Doctor. Ever
I was scared to death to receive a pacemaker at age 52. The first doctor I'd seen was abrupt and dismissive, failing to explain anything and merely indicating that I must have the surgery or face the consequences. I scheduled the surgery but was literally sick with dread. The minute I met Dr. Judson on the morning of the surgery, my fears were put to rest. He has more personality and bedside manner than any doctor I've met. He is professional and caring and spends so much time with the patient and family that you'd think you were his only responsibility. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a doctor for electrophysiology. I give him four stars and only regret that there aren't five!

September 30th, 2013
Excellent Doctor/Surgeon
My husband was in Allegheny Hosp for back surgery when an aneurysm erupted in his heart. Dr. Judson saved my husbands life though it hung by a thread. He had to put him in a coma to ablade the aneurysm. The entire week he kept me and my family in the loop, he came to find us 2-3 times a day! He was very kind, and was happy to see us a year later when we happened to be in Pittsburgh. He's a prince!

May 20th, 2012
terrible chest pain for hours after
heartless and did not carehow i felt. i felt so alone

January 16th, 2012
Most personable Doctor I've ever met!
Dr. Judson is really down to earth and my father (74) who is dying from (CHF) takes a strong liking toward Ken. Our family appreciates his care and passion for his clinical electrophysiology.