inactive

Kenneth L Jue MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 16th, 2016
Insurance specialist
Dr. Jue Did open heart surgery on my 1 yr old son approx 45 yrs ago. He was my son's Doctor until he turned 18. All I can say is Excellant in every way.

October 10th, 2011
Dr. Jue was my cardiologist as a child until the age of 18 when I finally got my problem fixed. The way he treated me was horrible. I still have trust issues with doctors now because of him. He claimed I was faking my heart condition to get attention. He would tell me that I was wasting my time and taking time away from his other patients that are dying. Once I finally went down to UCLA to get my heart condition fixed, it turned out that my heart condition was very real and a huge problem. After all these years I can't believe that he doesn't have a bad review. After 15 years my heart problem is coming back and I am dreading going to him to get my records. Bottom line: unless you or your child is dying apparently you are wasting his time.

September 24th, 2009
Excellent
Dr. Jue is an excellent cardiologist. I would recommend him to any family with a child with a heart condition. He is great!