A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jurist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jurist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jurist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurist graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jurist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jurist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jurist practice?
Dr. Kenneth Jurist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Nacogdoches Surgeons.