A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jurist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jurist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jurist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurist graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jurist has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Jurist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jurist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jurist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Jurist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Nacogdoches Surgeons.