A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jurist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jurist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jurist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jurist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurist graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jurist has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jurist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Jurist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jurist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jurist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Surgeons.