A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jurist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jurist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurist
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Jurist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jurist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurist graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jurist has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jurist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Jurist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jurist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jurist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Surgeons.