A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bartholomew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Med Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Nuclear Medicine Physicians and La Quinta Radiologists.