A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Ho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kar-Hon Ho MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Ho practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ho practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Pulmonologists.