A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kwanseung Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kim practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.