A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Liao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Liao, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth K Liao MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Liao practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Liao practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.