A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kaan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kaan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth T Kaan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Kaan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kaan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kaan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Hilo, HI and Lihue, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.