Dr. Kenneth Kahaner MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Great Neck, NY

2.5

March 25th, 2017
He Saved My Life
I'm a 52 year old Man and have been struggling all of my life, since about 8 years old with Depression, Manic-Depression, Bipolar disorder, acute anxiety, yada, yada, yada, you get the idea.It took from 17 years old until about 10 years ago to finally find the right Doctor with the right attitude to help with some talk therapy and the right meds and the balance of meds. Of course over the years he has made many changes to my meds based on what I say and what he sees. At this point in my life I am stable, happy (with some depression or anxiety at times.) that I discuss with him. Because of his tireless hours with me at my appointments, cell, calls, texts, etc... and direct contact through his answering service he has done it!!! I went to SO MANY Doctors and meds and when I found him my life changed for the better. He is very methodical in his care and is not an alarmist. He may wait a week based on what I have said or maybe one slight change at a time to get a better picture of where I am at that point. His approach is better and different then any other that I have experienced over many years.

December 28th, 2016
No real therapy occurs. Just sketchy advice. Root causes of problems not sought after or addressed.