Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kalassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kalassian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalassian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalassian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kalassian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalassian graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kalassian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady General Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Kalassian MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Kalassian practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kalassian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kalassian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Critical Care Practitioners, and Orlando Pulmonologists.