A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kalassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kalassian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kalassian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalassian graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kalassian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Kalassian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Kalassian practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kalassian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kalassian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists, Albany Pulmonologists, Albany Critical Care Practitioners, Albany Allergists, Albany Orthopedic Surgeons, and Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.