A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kampman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kampman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kampman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kampman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Kampman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kampman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kampman practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.