A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kassin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kassin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Kassin practice?
Dr. Kenneth Kassin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.