A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kassin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Kassin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Kassin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kassin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Kassin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .