Dr. Kenneth Kassin Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015

Love this MD

I have been a patient of Dr Kassin since 1990. He delivered my youngest child. I know that Dr Kassin cares very deeply for each and every one of his patient's. I have referred many women looking for a great GYN to Dr Kassin.

July 26th, 2015

Mean horrible human dr. Kassin

Horribly mean. Should never be allowed to treat patients. My daughter came to the hospital to have her baby and and labor was too fast to receive medication. She was in a lot of pain. Dr. Kassin told her to stop crying and making noise... "you've had kids before." Very rude. Zero bedside manner. Treated my daughter horribly. He roughly stitched her up without pain Meds and again told her to be quiet when she was crying from the pain. No how are you doing... Nothing but be quiet you've done this before. I am disgusted at his behavior and can only hope that when he is in pain he gets the same treatment. He is a miserable person and should not come near other humans to spread his misery.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kassin's office is the best. His staff is professional and always take care of my needs. I have been a patient for 15 years.

April 12th, 2015

Horrible Experience!

Horrible customer service. Completely ripped me off. Creapy doctor and not helpful at all. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

April 9th, 2015

Misleading

Dr. website is misleading. He advertises free consultation but, when you make appointment you are told it's a $100.00. I shared with Andrea that the website says its a free consult. She said the $100.00 goes towards surgery and I insisted that the website needs to be updated. She said hold on and after a brief wait she got back and said Ok. The day of appt. they asked for the $100.00 I said I spoke to Andrea and fee was waived because you have on your website the consult is free. Long story short I find this behavior a HUGE RED FLAG, poor business practice and a lack of professionalism / respect for potential clients. I cannot rate bedside manner or below, spends time with me or follows up after visit.

April 8th, 2015

I think Dr. Kassin is excellent! He is knowledgeable, gets to the point, makes me feel at ease, explains in a way I can understand, and takes time with me. He's kind.

March 25th, 2015

Don't really have nothing good to say about this doctor, for someone of his age and 39 years of practice you would think he would be more Better with his patients and the staff members are as fake As they can be. Every time I had a doctors visit with Dr. Kassin he made sure he rush in and out every single time whatever happens to putting your patients first the worse experience by far and then he told me I would need a c section and when I asked for the reason it didn't make any sense to me so then when I went into labor it took him a hour or so to arrived at the hospital as he came in my son was on his way out and you would think he would've had some compassion while I was in labor with no meds or epidural no that's not the case he was completely rude and told he I need to stop screaming and just push as if he knows the feeling of giving natural birth .so lucky me for going into labor 3 weeks earlier obviously I didn't need a c section after all like he said I did but my best advice to any future patients if you want a good doctor I suggest you keep looking further until you find him/her , o yea and I forgot to add this last part to my story i was supposed to get my tubes tied when my 6 week check up approached and of course he told me it wasn't really important and I would have to wait several months so that was it for me I never returned to that office and found a more professional doctor that actually cared about her patients needs.

October 30th, 2013

Terrible doctor .a disgrace to medecine .this doctor never passed his boards in his specialty and has the shakiest credentials .It is a disgrace to holy cross hospital to have him as a chief of his department.he is uncaring,a bad surgeon .Iwould advice anybody to stay away from his practice

October 19th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

This doctor and staff are the best. This is going to be the second child that doctor Kassin well be delivering for me. I am have a C- section, to all that go to his office research before you go. He seems more comfortable with performing C-sections so if you are in need of natural labor he may not be your best option. Like any doctors office the wait is expected it really isn't that bad to be honest. The staffs are great every time I enter they always have a smile on there faces FYi the best way to feed a bee is with honey so if you enter a office with a bad attitude it tends to rub off on others.

April 28th, 2012

VERY GOOD AND CARING DOCTOR

very good caRING DOCTOR

September 28th, 2011

Everyone from the doctor to the staff is very rude. It took me two months to get an appointment. I don't recommend this place at all.

January 18th, 2011

worst doctor ever!!!!!

Was the biggest jerk I've ever met. Sat in the waiting room for 50 minutes for him to tell me that because I am overweight and previously had a miscarriage that I needed to find somewhere else to go and I could leave now... if your pregnant never make an appointment with him...