Dr. Kenneth Kassin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boca Raton, FL

3.1

November 10th, 2015
Love this MD
I have been a patient of Dr Kassin since 1990. He delivered my youngest child. I know that Dr Kassin cares very deeply for each and every one of his patient's. I have referred many women looking for a great GYN to Dr Kassin.

July 26th, 2015
Mean horrible human dr. Kassin
Horribly mean. Should never be allowed to treat patients. My daughter came to the hospital to have her baby and and labor was too fast to receive medication. She was in a lot of pain. Dr. Kassin told her to stop crying and making noise... "you've had kids before." Very rude. Zero bedside manner. Treated my daughter horribly. He roughly stitched her up without pain Meds and again told her to be quiet when she was crying from the pain. No how are you doing... Nothing but be quiet you've done this before. I am disgusted at his behavior and can only hope that when he is in pain he gets the same treatment. He is a miserable person and should not come near other humans to spread his misery.

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Kassin's office is the best. His staff is professional and always take care of my needs. I have been a patient for 15 years.

April 12th, 2015
Horrible Experience!
Horrible customer service. Completely ripped me off. Creapy doctor and not helpful at all. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

April 8th, 2015
Misleading
Dr. website is misleading. He advertises free consultation but, when you make appointment you are told it's a $100.00. I shared with Andrea that the website says its a free consult. She said the $100.00 goes towards surgery and I insisted that the website needs to be updated. She said hold on and after a brief wait she got back and said Ok. The day of appt. they asked for the $100.00 I said I spoke to Andrea and fee was waived because you have on your website the consult is free. Long story short I find this behavior a HUGE RED FLAG, poor business practice and a lack of professionalism / respect for potential clients. I cannot rate bedside manner or below, spends time with me or follows up after visit.

April 8th, 2015
I think Dr. Kassin is excellent! He is knowledgeable, gets to the point, makes me feel at ease, explains in a way I can understand, and takes time with me. He's kind.

March 25th, 2015
Don't really have nothing good to say about this doctor, for someone of his age and 39 years of practice you would think he would be more Better with his patients and the staff members are as fake As they can be. Every time I had a doctors visit with Dr. Kassin he made sure he rush in and out every single time whatever happens to putting your patients first the worse experience by far and then he told me I would need a c section and when I asked for the reason it didn't make any sense to me so then when I went into labor it took him a hour or so to arrived at the hospital as he came in my son was on his way out and you would think he would've had some compassion while I was in labor with no meds or epidural no that's not the case he was completely rude and told he I need to stop screaming and just push as if he knows the feeling of giving natural birth .so lucky me for going into labor 3 weeks earlier obviously I didn't need a c section after all like he said I did but my best advice to any future patients if you want a good doctor I suggest you keep looking further until you find him/her , o yea and I forgot to add this last part to my story i was supposed to get my tubes tied when my 6 week check up approached and of course he told me it wasn't really important and I would have to wait several months so that was it for me I never returned to that office and found a more professional doctor that actually cared about her patients needs.

October 30th, 2013
Terrible doctor .a disgrace to medecine .this doctor never passed his boards in his specialty and has the shakiest credentials .It is a disgrace to holy cross hospital to have him as a chief of his department.he is uncaring,a bad surgeon .Iwould advice anybody to stay away from his practice

May 13th, 2013
Mixed Bag
Reading the reviews here reminded me of my experiences with Dr. Kassin 20 years ago when I had my children. My first child was born vaginally and because I was in labor such a long time, I developed a fever, consequently by baby ended up in ICU for 3 days just as a precaution. During the delivery, Dr. Kassin was very attentive, professional, etc. It was a great experience other than a very painful and long delivery. A friend of mine got pregnant about a year later with twins and I referred her to Dr. Kassin based on my experience up til that time with him. Unfortunately, she ended up going into labor at 25 weeks and when the contractions could not be stopped Dr. Kassin told her in no uncertain terms to prepare for the fact that her babies were not going to make it. Even to this day, I remember her telling me about his cold attitude about it. Dr. Kassin transferred her to a hospital specializing in pre-term deliveries (Jackson) where the babies were delivered. They required a 3 month hospital stay but are now healthy happy 20 year olds. This just is another example of his lack of empathy that is evident in the other reviews. When I had my 2nd baby, as we progressed through the pregnancy at some point he said to me "so, we're going to try for a VBAC?" At this point I had been going to him for at least 10 years so you'd think he would have known that my first delivery was not a C-section. I didn't want to embarrass him so I just corrected him about it. I don't know whether his records were wrong or whether he said this just based on his memory of my previous pregnancy. Anyway, because he worked as part of a team (as most GYN's do), I ended up delivering my baby (vaginally, after water broke and then being induced when the contractions did not progress) on a day when he was not scheduled to work. When he finally did come to see me (must have been the next day) the first thing he said to me was "you couldn't wait for ME to have the baby, huh?" I still remember his attitude to this day. No congratulations or anything. He tried to pass off his comment like he was joking but I know he was not. Must have been upset because another Dr. would be getting the fee for delivering the baby is all I could figure out. I went for my follow-up appt. with him but never went back to him because I never felt we had any kind of relationship even after 15 years. On a positive note prior to my first pregnancy, he also performed some laparoscopic surgery to get rid of some adhesions on my omentum and was excellent with my care. I have not had that problem since. So my experience with Dr. Kassin has really been a mixed bag. But if I were to go with my gut, I would say there are more caring, good Dr.'s around than to waste your time with this one.

October 19th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
This doctor and staff are the best. This is going to be the second child that doctor Kassin well be delivering for me. I am have a C- section, to all that go to his office research before you go. He seems more comfortable with performing C-sections so if you are in need of natural labor he may not be your best option. Like any doctors office the wait is expected it really isn't that bad to be honest. The staffs are great every time I enter they always have a smile on there faces FYi the best way to feed a bee is with honey so if you enter a office with a bad attitude it tends to rub off on others.

April 27th, 2012
VERY GOOD AND CARING DOCTOR
very good caRING DOCTOR

September 28th, 2011
Everyone from the doctor to the staff is very rude. It took me two months to get an appointment. I don't recommend this place at all.