A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kaufman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kaufman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roland Kaufman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kaufman practices Psychiatry near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Psychiatrists.