A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Keer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Keer, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Keer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roland Keer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Keer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Keer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Keer practices Pediatrics near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Pediatricians.