Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Keller
Dr. Kenneth Keller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with other offices in Hamilton, OH and Mason, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Mercy Tiffin Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Fairfield and McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital. Dr. Keller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Keller has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kenneth Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Dong-Eun Lee
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi50
Dr. Erica Taylor
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.40 mi12
Dr. Dale Evans
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Dayton, OH 0.40 mi30