A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kellough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kellough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kellough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Kellough MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Kellough practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kellough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kellough practices Internal Medicine near Clarksdale, MS.
See Clarksdale Internists.