Dr. Kenneth Kells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kells?

July 26th, 2017

Really good a very caring Doctor, one of the best doctors i have had.

December 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor who cares

October 29th, 2015

great Dr

Dr Kells was my Dr for over 20 years as well I was heartsick when I called to make an appt for my yearly physical and was told he was gone he was the best and I used to tell people about him I ended up going to another Dr and she was awful gave me about 5 min of her time and did nt care about any of my complaints she sluffed them off after that I got sick so I walked into Walgreens I miss Dr Kells but I do hope Dr Kells is happy he deserves it

July 9th, 2015

Confirmed that he moved

When I contacted NorthShore to find out where he went, they told me to contact the NorthShore Concierge Services Department at 224-364-4968. Had to leave a vmail. Then I called Schaumburg Immediate Care, based on the info in the other review, and they confirmed that Dr. Kells now works there. He has been my PCP for 11 years and is the best doctor I ever had.

July 5th, 2015

Dr. kells went to work at Schaumburg Immediate care , 1375 east Schaumburg road suite 100. I'm not sure if he left for a good reason from North shore. He was checking my heart at immediate care and had the stethoscope near my chest Area and seemed to "fumble" with it and apologized for using his hands near my chest to grab the stethoscope, which he most definitely got a few grabs in while trying to get the stethoscope . I feel as though he was inappropriately touching me and will NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN .

June 17th, 2015

Dr. Kells

I too just found out that he is no longer at Northshore. No one there will say why he left or where he is which is annoying, since I am sure they know. A nurse is supposed to call me back and I will press for more information. I will post anything I find out. But if anybody knows of his whereabouts I would appreciate an update!

June 17th, 2015

Dr Kells has left??

I have been a patient of Dr Kells forever...now they say he is gone with no further information...As he was my primary doc, I would have assumed that someone would have notified me that he was gone. He was/is an amazing doc and I want to continue with him, but no one at NorthShore seems to want to say where he went.

June 15th, 2015

amazing doctor

Dr. Kells is an amazing doctor, i just don't know where he went? He isn't with Northshore anymore and they won't say anything if he moved or retired, anyone know?

May 28th, 2015

Dr. Ken Kells

outstanding doctor who has provided me with exceptional care for over 20 years.

April 28th, 2015

GREAT doctor!

May 13th, 2013

Over 15 years as his patient. Appts are usually on time. He listens and is generous wit his time. Readily makes refersls to specialists when appropriate.

February 6th, 2017