A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kelsen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelsen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Kelsen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Kelsen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kelsen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.