Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kenyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kenyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenyon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kenyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kenyon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Chemical Burns
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenyon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Kenyon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ralph Kenyon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kenyon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kenyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kenyon practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.