A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kenyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kenyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kenyon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 34 Areas, including Aphakia, Astigmatism, and Bacterial Eye Infections.31 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenyon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Kenyon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenyon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kenyon practice?
Dr. Kenneth Kenyon practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Fairhaven, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.