A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth King, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth King DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth King practice?
- Dr. Kenneth King has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth King practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.