Mar 15th, 2016

I love Dr. Kippels, he takes the time to listen to me, and really cares about his patients. I also love that I can text him when I need to get a refill or make an appt.

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kipples is an amazing doctor!!! I've been his patient for 11 years and he helped me regain my health when no other doctor could even figure out a diagnosis. I was pretty much unable to function and spent most of my time in bed or on the couch for more than 2 years. He was able to figure out what was wrong with me and provide the medication and information that allowed me to regain my life!! He's warm and caring and is always willing to listen to what his patients have to say. He's not only a doctor, but an educator as well. He's well versed in many medical areas and treats you like a whole person rather than a bunch of "parts"....I guess you can say that he specializes in the entire person and not just one organ or area. This enables him to help the body regain balance and function correctly. I truly believe I would not have been able to work, raise my son, or live my life had I not found Dr. Kipples.

Certified Texas paralegal show details Certified Texas paralegal
by Beckie Cann on Aug 8th, 2014

I visited Dr. Kippels when I was applying for early disability retirement decades before my "normal" retirement age. I suffered from Gulf War Illness (GWI), a subset of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), for more than 14 years upon my first visit with Dr. Kippels. Most of 50 mainstream physicians I visited over the course of 14 years acknowledged I suffered Chronic Fatigue or GWI. But all doctors refused reasonable treatment, usually declined to continue office visits at all. In return, I refused anti-depressants and psyche counseling that all mainstream docs prescribed: A Veterans Administration psychiatric team ruled out mental illness as cause of my variety of GWI. A specific, but negative blood test proved GWI or CFS was not "in my head" within 5 years after my pre-deployment vaccines for Desert Storm 1990-91. A VA Compensation and Pension General Medicine doctor documented in my military medical records that I suffered "chronic fatigue" about 2 years before the CDC classified CFS as a physiological disease. It was 5 more years before the CDC codified and classified CFS as a physiological disease. Finally, in 2010, the CDC ruled out mental illness as cause of CFS. Dr. Kippels was the first doctor in 15 years to test my blood for several vaccine-derived diseases I already knew I suffered. Dr. Kippels was the first physician to present multiple treatment options, prescription and compounded drugs, IV infusions, and integrative medicine. I asked for "the cadillac of treatments", and Dr. Kippels delivered. Had I not found Dr. Kippels exactly when I did, I never would have been able to retire on disability: I was dying prematurely, deteriorating rapidly. None of my mainstream physicians would state in writing that I was sick and dying prematurely because of military vaccines and battlefield exposures. Since then, 7 years ago, Dr. Kippels has repeatedly saved my life. Dr. Kippels is the only doctor who believes me when I describe multiple diseases that I relate to either military vaccines or battlefield exposures. Dr. Kippels is the only doctor I have ever known who researches my specific diseases, and reads my research that I present in order to justify specific treatments I request. Dr. Kippels' form of aggressive treatment and integrative medicine is refreshing after more than 14 years of connecting with the "wall of resistance": Mainstream physicians who practice medicine "by the clock" and inside their very small boxes.

The Only Dr. who Actually Listens to a Patient show details The Only Dr. who Actually Listens to a Patient
by Susan Miller on Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Kippels is the only Dr. who actually listened to me and my long list of symptoms. I went from Dr. to Dr. to be told that my symptoms were "in my head." Dr. Kippels ran a battery of test 30 and found out that I had extremely high levels of 3 viruses in my body, which caused extreme fatigue and "cog fog." He helped me understand my health issues.