Dr. Kenneth Kircher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kircher?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kircher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016

He's the best!!!

June 23rd, 2015

I thought that Dr. Kircher was very easy to talk to yet very professional and thorough. The office is easy to get to and the staff was friendly. The most important thing for me was that I felt confident that I was going to be taken care of and I trusted Dr. Kircher to help me make decisions on how to move forward with treatment.

April 25th, 2013

Not taking new patient

This doc states he takes new patients but when I called to make an appointment I find out they only take new patients for the PA. Otherwise known as the PHYSICAIN'S ASSISTANT. No matter how you slice it, a PA is not the doctor and I wanted an appointment with the DOCTOR. So the receptioinst FAILS to tell me that the doc is only taking new patients for his PA until AFTER she gathers ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION including my insurance info. That is just plain wrong. Now the office has all my personal info and Im not even a patient of theirs! Can you say HIPPA LAW? What was she thinking? Why not be up front and honest in the first place? Makes no sense. I will tell my primary NOT to make referrals to this office any more. Unless they tell the truth about who a patient will be seeing and change their policy to respect people's privacy of information I consider this a breech of confidence in the medical field. Guess it could have been worse. She COULD have made the appointment, led me to beleive that I was seeing the dermatologist, and sprung the PA on me at the last minute when I went for the appointemnt, so she at least gets a plus for revealing the truth during the pone call. But really, collecting personal info before you reveal that the only appointment available is with a PA? I am a health care provider and this provider gets an F+. (Plus for telling me on the phone and not at the appointment!)

March 1st, 2012

The BEST!!!

Dr. Kircher and his P.A.'s provide excellent care within a calm setting surrounded by excellent staff. It doesn't get better thanthis.

May 4th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Kircher's office. Not only is the staff friendly, they are extremly efficient and attentive. The care is exceptional, and the office always looks clean. Dr. Kircher always takes his time and never seems rushed. Wonderful office!!

July 27th, 2009

Helping Mom Enjoy Her Latter Years

Dr. Kircher helped my mom through difficult and painful shingles. His careful listening made her feel, for the first, time that she was being heard.

August 14th, 2017