Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kenneth Klausman
Kenneth Klausman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clementon, NJ, with other offices in Paulsboro, NJ and Camden, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Kenneth Klausman is affiliated with Underwood Memorial Hospital, Mercy Suburban Hospital and Cooper Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Kenneth Klausman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Kenneth Klausman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clementon, NJ.
Dr. Rajesh Kabadi
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Clementon, NJ 0.23 mi10
Dr. Samuel Giordano
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Clementon, NJ 0.23 mi10
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Clementon, NJ 0.23 mi38