A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Klausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Klausman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Klausman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klausman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Klausman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Klausman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Klausman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Klausman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Klausman practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Preventive Medicine Specialists.