A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ira Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Klein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Klein practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.