A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Klein practice?
Dr. Kenneth Klein practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.