Dr. Kenneth Klotz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 23rd, 2015
First Dr. Visit in 20 years!
After not having a Dr for 20 years, I had my first appointment with my new Primary Care Physician - Dr. K. Klotz at the 38th St. Center. I took too long selecting a physician, so my insurance assigned me to him. I was planning on choosing a female doctor but not wanting to waste time, I decided to give him a chance and I am so glad I did! Scheduling was a bit of a bear, had to wait several weeks before I could get in, but they said that was because I am a new patient and scheduling shouldn't be so limited once I am an established patient. The Facility is fairly new. It appears well maintained, fresh and welcoming. Free Parking that is somewhat inconvenient - not enough handicapped spaces and even those are a good distance from the door. For those of us who are mobility challenged, the walk to and from the car is excruciatingly difficult. The Health Center is a well oiled machine - organized, convenient, and efficient.. Every single staff member that I encountered was friendly, polite and knowledgeable This being the initial appointment, it was a lengthy process. Dr. Klotz was wonderful. He spent considerable time discussing my concerns. I felt that despite all the patients in the building, in that moment I had his full attention and he actually listened. He was kind, and respectful yet honest and straightforward. All of my questions were answered in terms that I could understand. As far as first appointments goes, the good Dr. knocked it out of the park! I have spent a long time suffering and today, just by taking his time with me, he gave me with a long forgotten tingle of hope, a flicker of light at the end of this long dark tunnel of pain. I look forward to continuing down this path, to improvement and recovery, with him guiding the way! (you have no idea how happy I am right now! lol) An added benefit to this facility is the convenience of having so many different services at the same location - made me think of a Health Care Mall. I accomplished intake, Dr's visit, flu shot, blood labs, X-rays, and Pharmacy without having to leave the building. It can make for a long day at the doctors office but it more than makes up for it by saving me gas money and drive time! These are all the little details that I was trying to find while searching for a Dr. Sorry it is such a long read but I wanted to make sure it was all in there for the next person scouring the web for a new Physician. Stay Healthy!