Dr. Kenneth Klotz Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Klotz Jr?

God bless Dr. Klotz

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Klotz saved my life. Dr Klotz knew i was having a heart attack, I went to the hospital and they ran test on me. I had a double by pass. God bless Dr. Klotz

First Dr. Visit in 20 years!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

After not having a Dr for 20 years, I had my first appointment with my new Primary Care Physician - Dr. K. Klotz at the 38th St. Center. I took too long selecting a physician, so my insurance assigned me to him. I was planning on choosing a female doctor but not wanting to waste time, I decided to give him a chance and I am so glad I did! Scheduling was a bit of a bear, had to wait several weeks before I could get in, but they said that was because I am a new patient and scheduling shouldn't be so limited once I am an established patient. The Facility is fairly new. It appears well maintained, fresh and welcoming. Free Parking that is somewhat inconvenient - not enough handicapped spaces and even those are a good distance from the door. For those of us who are mobility challenged, the walk to and from the car is excruciatingly difficult. The Health Center is a well oiled machine - organized, convenient, and efficient.. Every single staff member that I encountered was friendly, polite and knowledgeable This being the initial appointment, it was a lengthy process. Dr. Klotz was wonderful. He spent considerable time discussing my concerns. I felt that despite all the patients in the building, in that moment I had his full attention and he actually listened. He was kind, and respectful yet honest and straightforward. All of my questions were answered in terms that I could understand. As far as first appointments goes, the good Dr. knocked it out of the park! I have spent a long time suffering and today, just by taking his time with me, he gave me with a long forgotten tingle of hope, a flicker of light at the end of this long dark tunnel of pain. I look forward to continuing down this path, to improvement and recovery, with him guiding the way! (you have no idea how happy I am right now! lol) An added benefit to this facility is the convenience of having so many different services at the same location - made me think of a Health Care Mall. I accomplished intake, Dr's visit, flu shot, blood labs, X-rays, and Pharmacy without having to leave the building. It can make for a long day at the doctors office but it more than makes up for it by saving me gas money and drive time! These are all the little details that I was trying to find while searching for a Dr. Sorry it is such a long read but I wanted to make sure it was all in there for the next person scouring the web for a new Physician. Stay Healthy!

Posted on October 25th, 2015