A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koeneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koeneman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeneman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koeneman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koeneman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Koeneman practice?
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.