A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koeneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koeneman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeneman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koeneman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeneman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koeneman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Koeneman MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Koeneman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koeneman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.