A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koeneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koeneman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeneman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Koeneman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeneman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koeneman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Koeneman MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Koeneman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koeneman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.