A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenig
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Koenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lumbar Discography
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Koenig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Koenig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Koenig practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.