A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenig
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lumbar Discography
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Koenig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Koenig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Koenig practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.