A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koenigs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koenigs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenigs
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koenigs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koenigs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koenigs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Koenigs MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Koenigs practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koenigs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Koenigs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.