A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kohagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kohagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kohagen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohagen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohagen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Kohagen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kohagen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kohagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kohagen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.