A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollmeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kollmeyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollmeyer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kollmeyer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Kollmeyer MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kollmeyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.