A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollmeyer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kollmeyer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kollmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans