A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kollmeyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kollmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollmeyer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kollmeyer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Kollmeyer MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kollmeyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kollmeyer practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.