Overall Review

3.1

November 9th, 2016
The Best
I've gone to Dr. Konsker for years and he has delivered both of my children. I had complicated pregnancies and my first child was diagnosed with a serious health condition while I was pregnant. Dr. K was amazing through it all- he and his staff kept us informed, calm and at ease. He has been a blessing to our family! I recommend him to everyone I know.

November 9th, 2016
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Konsker since 2000...16 years!!!! I'm dedicated to Dr. Konsker and his office staff because of the personal care, bedside manner, concerns and sense of urgency when it mattered most. I give him and the staff 10**********!!!!! I am grateful for all the care he has provided me throughout these years in times of concern and through my yearly exams. He has also provided and guided my daughter throughout 13years!!! DR. KONSKER IS DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!! Thank you Dr. Konsker and Staff!

May 17th, 2016
The best doctor ever
I am so happy and blessed to have Dr Kenneth Konsker as my OBGYN. He is very professional with a good sense of humor and always very helpful and sweet! Me and my husband really enjoyed our visits, the doctor and the staff really felt like they are our family. I had a C-section at Boca Regional three weeks ago and he performed amazingly! To tell you the truth I was nervous about the procedure, but it went GREAT! I did not feel any pain at all, my scar is barely even visible (what an artwork! My husband liked it). I really felt in a good hands - with a doctor like him you can have as many kids as you like with no fear. Highly recommended!

April 18th, 2016
SO Sad!!
This is an awful Office!!! The Staff Is so mean and nasty!!! The Dr Is all about Money!!! The nurses are supper rude too! I wish he would just retire and enjoy his millions!

April 15th, 2016
STAY AWAY
HORRIBLE!!! Supper long wait 1Hr+. RUDE STAFF, transferring medical records IMPOSSIBLE although you've fallowed all protocol and they agreed that they would do so after signing medical release form!

March 13th, 2016
Awful experience with Dr Konsker
Dr. Konsker was a disappointment. To begin with, his office staff are very rude and don't seem willing to take an extra step to help the patients. I waited over an hour and heard the staff being outwardly rude to many. They refused to file my secondary insurance. The billing "lady" insisted I pay my co-payment immediately even though it would have been reimbursed by my carrier. When I asked for them to provide me with the forms to self file I was told they would send them. Guess what....I never got them. Dr. Konsker was very unwelcoming and asked why I changed gynocologists. Really? How about asking me how I'm feeling, any concerns, pain etc? Nope. As I was having my traditional exam in walks a nurse pushing an ultrasound machine. When I asked why I needed an ultrasound the doctor snapped at me asking which med school I went to... Here's my biggest issue...as I waited to see him in my paper gown I could hear him talking to patients in adjoining rooms. What did I hear? I heard him telling at least 3 people that they "needed" an ultrasound. Seemed mercenary to me and I resented his refusal to justify the test. How many of those does he do each day??? I never got any notification of my pap or ultrasound. When I phoned yet another staff member to follow up she acted annoyed and said they would get back to me if and only if I had bad news. I'm no expert but I think we are entitled to our health care reports. Finally, I was having a great deal of medical treatment at Boca Community and Dr Konsker name came up in conversation. The nurses were fairly unanimous giving me this advice..."run, don't walk to another doctor" which is exactly what I did.

December 10th, 2015
Excellent Experience - The Right Choice
My wife and I could not be happier with the entire experience. This was our 2nd child. Our insurance company had given us 3 recommendations for doctors for my wife's pregnancy and the reviews on all of these doctors were very poor and we could not get an appointment scheduled with the best of the worst for over a month. Needless to say, we were frustrated beyond belief. After searching online and finding Dr. Konsker's office we had an appointment within a few days and it was such a great initial experience starting with the office staff. Each time we came into the office, they would recognize us and remember small details about things we had discussed or shared during our time there, no matter how brief of a wait time there is in the waiting room. Once inside, Dr. Konsker related to us and was sensitive to our concerns and made both myself and my wife EXTREMELY comfortable. We had a C-Section scheduled for a Saturday Morning (yes, the doctor voluntarily scheduled it for a Saturday) however my wife began having contractions late on Friday and we reported to the hospital. Dr. Kosnker was contacted and he immediately came over. On his way, the hospital wanted to delay the access to the delivery room until 7:30 pm and he battled with the nurses and got the delivery room set and scheduled within 40 minutes from his phone call. Our baby was delivered at 6:41 pm and waiting longer could have been detrimental to the health of my wife and/or son. We could not have been happier choosing Dr. Konsker and HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking makes the same decision.

July 28th, 2015
Although one of the reasons I chose this doctor was based on his online reviews, I found both he and his staff to be subpar. He is rushed, inattentive and distracted. I would not recommend him for anyone's obstetrical or gynecological care. Please let your time and find someone else.

July 18th, 2015
Not committed to his field. He almost didn't got to the delivery because the nurse didn't wanted to call him in the middle of the night to wake him up because he has a bad reputation for waking up in the middle of the night. very bad follow up I ended up in two different hospitals.

June 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!

May 27th, 2015
Dr Kinsker and his billing rep will do anything to make more money. I found out I was overcharged in various procedures and even the nurses at the hospital said the doctor is well know to push for a c section because it's easier and allows him to make more money.

May 14th, 2015
New patient
I went in to Dr Konsker for my first pregnancy visit at 7-8 weeks & I will not be going back & wouldn't recommend him to anyone!! It was the fastest Pap smear I've ever had & he was in such a rush that it was painful & done within a little over a minute. He then proceeded with the vaginal sonogram & witch he didn't explain anything to me about the size of the baby etc other than he didn't see a heartbeat. He was very adamant on telling me he is 95% sure I am having a miscarriage & wanted to see me in a week, if no heartbeat he can speed up the process of the miscarriage. If he has 17 years experience then he would of said if the conception is off by 3-5 days even then I would only be about 6 weeks pregnant going on 7. The fact that he explained very little other than I was going to miscarry & in a week he could progress the situation if I wanted was all the info I received. The total time he spent with the examination was about 10 minutes if that. I had to follow up with them re: the blood work that I had done a few days prior, no one called not even the doctor, I got to speak with the nurse. I also gathered some info on questions about my HCG Levels & the size of the baby did it equate to 7-8 weeks pregnant, she said everything was where it needed to be except no heartbeat. I have to say it was the worst visit I've ever encountered especially for my first pregnancy. I don't care how many years experience he has.. !!