A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kotz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kotz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kotz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Kotz MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Kotz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kotz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kotz practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC.
See Wilmington Hematologists and Wilmington Oncologists.