A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koval, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture Ulna Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Joint Surgery Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Multiple Trauma
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis Failure
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Koval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Koval MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Koval practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Koval practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons and Orlando Surgeons.