A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koval, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Koval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Koval MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Koval practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koval has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Koval practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.