Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Koval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koval
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Koval, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Koval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Koval MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Koval practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Koval has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Koval practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.