Dr. Kenneth Koval MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Orlando, FL

3.8

June 2nd, 2015
Ms.
Very personable. Knows how to put up a perfect front for a totally botched job. Not only did he totally ruin my joints; but he also worked very hard to hide the fact that there was malalignment. By the time I figured this out, it was too late to salvage my joint. Knows how to do a good job--but he has no concept of guilt or conscience. Can't be trusted.

January 26th, 2015
Not great for fibromylgia but nice guy
Long wait times at appointmants, lot of follow ups with not much results for my fibromylgia. Long wait to make appointments, nice staff. But no follow up.

October 29th, 2013
An amazingly skilled surgeon . I broke my femur in a number of places in a bad fall. I was flown to ORMC by helicopter . 24 hours later he put a couple titanium rods in my lag. I walked 48 hours later. It's been 4 months and I limp a little and walk with a cane. The skills of this man saved me. Thanks Dr Koval. Dan Hessburg

June 3rd, 2012
Trusted Surgeon
As a result I had many broken bones, mostly in my right leg. I was very impressed with the surgery I had by Dr. Koval. I have made a great recovery. I would highly recommend him and now that I need a knee replacement in my other leg, I am going back to him.