Dr. Kenneth Koval Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Koval?

Feel lucky to have this surgeon

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Dr. Koval was my surgeon for three surgeries, over ten years ago. I feel as though I owe him my ability to walk. He was available and answered every question that I ever had about my condition, and prognosis, and some questions that I didn't even know enough to ask. My case was long-lasting and complicated resulting from an accident. His assiduous approach to my injury and his profession is something that I consider to have been the key to my long term health and I will be forever grateful.

Dr. Koval is friendly and courteous. And did a wonderful job on my hip replacement.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Ms.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Very personable. Knows how to put up a perfect front for a totally botched job. Not only did he totally ruin my joints; but he also worked very hard to hide the fact that there was malalignment. By the time I figured this out, it was too late to salvage my joint. Knows how to do a good job--but he has no concept of guilt or conscience. Can't be trusted.

Not great for fibromylgia but nice guy

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Long wait times at appointmants, lot of follow ups with not much results for my fibromylgia. Long wait to make appointments, nice staff. But no follow up.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

An amazingly skilled surgeon . I broke my femur in a number of places in a bad fall. I was flown to ORMC by helicopter . 24 hours later he put a couple titanium rods in my lag. I walked 48 hours later. It's been 4 months and I limp a little and walk with a cane. The skills of this man saved me. Thanks Dr Koval. Dan Hessburg

Trusted Surgeon

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

As a result I had many broken bones, mostly in my right leg. I was very impressed with the surgery I had by Dr. Koval. I have made a great recovery. I would highly recommend him and now that I need a knee replacement in my other leg, I am going back to him.

Posted on September 18th, 2017