A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krackow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krackow, Lower Extremity Joint Replacement & Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krackow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krackow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krackow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krackow graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Krackow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Krackow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Krackow practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krackow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Krackow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Surgeons.