A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krackow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Krackow, Lower Extremity Joint Replacement & Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krackow
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Krackow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krackow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krackow graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Krackow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Krackow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Krackow practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krackow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Krackow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.