A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krasner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Krasner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bristol Hospital
- Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Irving Krasner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Krasner practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krasner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Krasner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Gastroenterologists.