A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Krasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krasner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Krasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Krasner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bristol Hospital
- Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Irving Krasner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Krasner practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Krasner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Krasner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bristol, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Gastroenterologists.