Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

Dr Kratzer did not want to listen I am a cancer patient and all he wanted to do was bill Medicaid for more appointments and not give me the refills on meds that I needed instead wanted to treat me as a guinea pig and try new meds in which did not work when I called about the concern of the med not working and stated I wanted my meds I had been on already that I knew already worked he denied then because I asked to get my meds back he discharged seeing me again hmmmm good doc DOUBT IT

|  Dr Kratzer is the Best!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr Kratzer is a God Send. He has did more for my family in one visit than other doctors have over several years. He has knowledge and experience that other doctors just do not have. I will never find a doctor that cares as much as he does and he LISTENS.. Today, with all the new doctors that does not always happen.. If you need help.. Make an appointment and he will do all he can to help you.

|  Pneumonia this summer.  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

I was treated compassionately for a bad infection. He took the time to calm and reassure me. He also explained the treatment and possible complications.